Thursday, April 3, 2008

The adventure begins...

Amy says I'm so clever.

While I usually joke about all of this, I think it may really prove useful to keep us all on the same page...and keep me reigned in. Please feel free to add ideas, remind us of deadlines, comment, query, etc.

Ask them about their theme songs they created in rehearsal this week!

MK

7 comments:

Ringo said...

I agree with Amy. You are incredibly creative.

Let's play with this an see how we like it as a way to keep each other informed.

Macy said...

IDEA ALERT!
For the subway... how about:
1st & Star
and then have an arrow....

get it?

Houston! said...

Houston is officially online.

CKHall said...

Subway signage sounds PERFECT! I too would appreciate a list of the characters as they are envisioning themselves. I am working on the drawing of the stage this period. Should be scanned and emailed by 3:00 today to all involved. I'll see if I can blog it too...

Macy said...

Amy is typing up the rough character descriptions for all of you today and we'll email it (or get it up here if possible!)

CKHall said...

No drawing...I ended up sorting through artwork for the Student Art Show...which is just around the corner. I will get all a drawing ASAP. My Bad...
CKHall

Macy said...

Rachel Costas told me something about her aunt running or owning the Costumer..do we know anything about that? should we try to take advantage of that connection?

Also, what are the plans for the subway wall...?